Business Card Services
Simplify the way you do transactions with our ASB Debit Card. Our card program provides many services that help make life a little easier. Your card works like a check, and funds for your purchase are deducted directly from your business checking account.
ASB Visa Debit Card
- Safer than carrying cash
- ATMs can be found nearly anywhere
- Debited directly from your checking account
- Accepted where major credit cards are accepted
- Save time by swiping your card to make a purchase
- Save money by not having to buy checks
- Debit Cards are more readily accepted than checks, particularly while traveling
- Get cash back when you make a purchase at a store (Point of Sale, or POS transaction)
Are you planning a trip or making an internet purchase outside of the United States?
Foreign countries are currently blocked for your fraud protection. Notify Anna State Bank of your travel plans or foreign purchases to ensure continued access to your funds with your ASB Debit Card. Contact the bookkeeping department at 618-833-2151.
Safeguard your card from fraud with CardValet.
- Turn your card on or off instantly
- Set transaction limits
- Block International transactions
- Manage Multiple Cards
- Customize transaction alerts
- Set controls by your location or region
- Set controls by merchant type
- Review account balances
- Review card transactions with details
Visa Account Updater Service
VISA Account Updater Service will ensure your debit card information is always current for automated and recurring payments you have set up with participating merchants and service providers. Avoid the inconvenience of expired card information and late payments for:
- Phone/cable/television services
- Music/radio/magazine subscriptions
- Gym memberships
- Anti-virus software updates
- Insurance premiums
- Recurring charitable donations
- Online retailers
VISA Account Updater services are provided to all ASB debit cardholders and participating merchants. All ASB customers are automatically enrolled. If you wish to opt-out, please contact our bookkeeping department at 618-833-2151.
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards
Debit Card Safety Tips
- Keep your debit card in a safe and secure location
- Review your account activity for any suspicious transactions
- Memorize your PIN. Do not write it down or share your PIN
- Do not use ATMs that appear to be tampered with
- Do not enter your valuable debit card information (number, PIN, security code) on any internet sites you do not trust or that appear suspect (this includes telephone purchases)
If your debit card is lost, stolen, or if you suspect suspicious activity, please call one of the following numbers:
- Business hours: 618-833-2151
- Non-business hours: 1-800-472-3272
If you closed your card after business hours, please call the bookkeeping department the next business day during business hours to order a new card.