Anna State Bank opened for business on September 18, 1930. When the bank first opened at the corner of Main Street and Vienna Street in Anna, the bank’s resources were around $300,000, compared to over $75 million today.
A.W. Walter was the first President of the bank and was succeeded in 1934 by P.M. West who held the position for many years. The bank continued to operate in the two-story brick structure through the 1960s when planning began for a new, modern facility. Richard P. Vicenzi became the Executive Vice President in 1968 and in 1970 was named President of the bank, a position he held until his retirement in 2002. In 2002, Jonathan D. Vicenzi became the President of the bank and still holds that position today.
The new bank building, which currently houses bank operations, was completed in 1972. The building has undergone renovations in 1982 and 1991.
It is our mission to:
- Provide a safe, secure, competitive source of financial services to the residents of the communities we serve.
- Provide community service to support those projects and organizations that enhance the quality of life, both economically and socially, in our community.
- Provide customer service that meets and/or exceeds the expectations of those we serve.